Sunday, August 14, 2011

This few days.............

This few days,i have really gone through many things that i have not experienced before.
THere are GOOD things and bad things also...

This is the first time i ride my friend,JJ's motor bike on highway to go around Petaling Jaya and Kuala Lumpur area.
I am totally impressed with my own courage.
Cars on highway are dashing and speeding like hell.
AND i really have a narrow escape when a stupid lorry driver drove extremely close to me and even touched the steering of the motorbike.
Thank GOD that i manage to balance the bike..what a relief...

I search here and there to find community pharmacists to help answering my questionnaire form.
Some pharmacists are really kind and willing to help,
But some are also quite nasty.
SPECIAL THANKS to those community pharmacists and also passers-by who help me a lot.

Another great thing is that i get to know a korean girl,wow...
Never in my thought that i can get to know a korean people.
She can speak english fluently, and has a very pleasant personality.
A nice, independent and polite korean girl,haha.

The incident that pissed me off is my phone gets stolen by chao ji bai foreign black guy.
I know definitely is you,ji bai kia,son of the bitch.....
I try to control myself and being manner but i just cannot..........
Fuck you,lan jiao people...
I just cant understand why Malaysia government organise 6P programme for those fucking PATI to legalise them.............
Is it Malaysian government out of their mind????????
Just go back to your own country lah,i don.t mind if i am being called racist.
So what,si beh dulan those PATI.
Doing nothing good but only causing crime and become an eye sore,at least to me,shit you.

Sorry if cause any unpleasant feeling....
I shall blame myself for being so CARELESS...
NO MORE NEXT TIME.........

Some pictures taken when go around to find community pharmacists^^
Amcorp shopping center

Bangsar village

so many birds at Taman Jaya

Motorbike at Taman TUn Dr Ismail

At one utama

Bangsar south at Universiti station





0 comments:

Post a Comment