Saturday, June 18, 2011

Borneo Post Marathon18/6/2011+ Cousin WeDDinG^^

Borneo Post Marathon Men Open 10km on 18/6/2011

Such a big crowd at Wisma Sanyan early in the morning.
So many athletes here are waiting for registration.

Here is the starting and ending point.

Finally finish the run,it is time for photo-taking session.haha
1st target, taking photo with Dr Tang, an anesthetist.

Meet my senior,kek chuong in this event also^^

Guess what,i get 12th place.I cant believe it...
Just kidding,this is the cash prize of my friend,shiaw fung in women open 10km.
Congratulations to her^^

Meet yaya,kml friend,haha

KML friends,from left:wee jyeh,shiaw fung,yaya and me,hehe^^
Quite a long time did not meet them.haha
Glad to see u all^^
Happy birthday to wee jyeh too^^

Lucky draw session,what a surprise!!!
i get a stand fan,LOL....
My lucky number just a digit differ from hers,Miss shiaw fung
who is extremely lucky today,haha.
Congrats again^^

Next time I will get the champion.
All the trophies will belong to me one day,soon...


xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


The car used to fetch the bride and bridegroom.
Love shape purple roses,my favourite color,haha

Overview from the entrance^^

The backdrop,erm...

The bride and bridegroom cut the cake on the stage and open the champagne.

sorry,SS again :-p

Lazy to style my hair,let it be,haha
t-shirt plus short pants,haha
casual wear for me who don't quite care appearance,hehe

Split into 2,haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment