Monday, May 16, 2011

wow wow

WOW WOW

What causes me to be in such a WOW state???
Today is the first time i enter operating theatre and i never get so close to see the surgery.
I know my medic friends gonna laugh at me but i have to admit it....

This afternoon, Loe ching and I have the chance to enter operating theatre to observe total thyroidectomy under Dr Clement Chen,a general surgeon.

Actually the surgery is not as scary as what i think...
The thing that i admire the most is the stamina the doctor has.
WOW WOW
Walao ye...
i just stand there to observe without doing anything but feel really tired...
Dizziness and the feeling of unwellness strike me.
I hate the light very very much.
It hurts my eyes and i just can't adapt to it.

sigh...
I really need to practise my stamina....
Still need a lot of hard work.....................................................................................

SS in the changing room

yeng leh??hahha

0 comments:

Post a Comment