Friday, September 3, 2010

finish examzzz

4 days hectic exam life finally became another past tense in my university life.
I feel really quite relieved after having 6 exams in 4 days
During those 4 days, i could see the stars circling above my head,echo telling me to give up,the sleeping god keep dragging me to accomping HIM.....
I became really weird that few days,couldn't control my temper...
No enough time to go swimming like the days before,so sad.
The first thing i do is go swimming right after i finish exam,hahaha,crazy har??hehe
I never know i get so addicted to it...

But today something happened that spoilt my day a bit...
When i went Maybank ATM machime to withdraw some money,then the transaction was not successful.
I insisted that the machine MAKAN my RM300...
After that,i took the taxi with my gf all the way to Taman Melawati Bank Islam, waste me about RM8.Then the bank staff told me that nothing wrong happen just now.I just realize i got withdraw money last time.Walao ye,i am really forgetful,showing Alzheimer symptom.die lo...
THANK GOODNESS....hahahahhahahhahah
The moral of the story is i get to know there is a BANK ISLAM at Taman Melawati.

haha

3 comments:

FIFIONA said...

y go tmn melawati? take monorail to bank islam, go down at medan tuanku station...then walk a bit will reach bank islam...much cheaper lor...

幽灵 said...

3rd year 1st sem gt so much paper meh?
erm...anyway u will face less paper for exam once u get into 2nd sem and oso 4th yr..jiayou ya~

宇浩 said...

fiona:tat bank islam at medan tuanku nw under renovation,haha,so cant go tat one,haiz..
you leng:haha,really hope can graduate as fast as possible,haha,crazy lo,huhu

Post a Comment