Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Not a good day

Today definitely not a good day for me...
When i read the newspaper in morning,the shocking car accident really freaks me out.
There are too many unexpected events that can occur even we are extremely careful at road.
What the hell are those people driving like maniac on the road...
Do they ever consider about other people...
God bless them....
I nearly get knocked four times today...
Pretty lucky har??haha
On the way to play basketball at Bukit Lima,a car was overtaking another car with tremendous speed at opposite road.I saw it far far away and i knew if i didn't slow down,i would definitely get knocked.The car almost brushed against me with a few inch distance...
phew....
Another similar condition happened when i almost reached Farley there...
Oh my God...
What a good luck i had...
After i went to fetch pik tung,we went straight to the basketball court.
Just when i put the signal light and wanted to turn into right,the car behind overtook us...
walao ye...
Another close escape...
The fourth time happened when i wanted to fetch pik tung back his home.
For this time,i knew this was my fault...
haha,sorry about that...
I think i really need to be more careful on the road...
God bless~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment